VCCR I focuses on the student level and includes 18 modules, each containing learning objectives, case studies, interactive questions, and a list of additional resources for further exploration.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support and Rapid Response Team
- Airway Assessment and Management
- Antibiotics in the ICU
- Basic Mechanical Ventilation
- Critical Care Aspects of Hepatic Failure
- Critical Care for Older Adults
- Healthcare-Associated Infections in the ICU
- ICU Orientation
- Immediate Management of Burn Injury
- Medical Errors
- Organ Donation
- Palliative Care in the ICU: An Integrated Approach
- Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
- Transfusion Medicine in the ICU
Program Director Led
Designed for program directors of students rotating through the ICU. Students use a state-of-the-art online learning management system to complete the lecture portion of the course, and pre- and posttests assure their mastery of the educational content. Course directors and coordinators can monitor the progress of participants in real time through their personalized administrative dashboard.
Designed for students rotating through the ICU. It provides a relaxed learning experience with access to the same didactic sessions found in the program director-led version of the course. Learners cover materials at their own pace from the comfort and convenience of their homes or offices and then assess their knowledge through the use of pre- and posttests.